Payment & Shipping Terms:
Made from 100% virgin wood pulp
2) It is widely used in custom business forms, invoice books, receipt books, courier receipt, and business expense report forms or other business forms…
3) Commodity: CB, CFB & CF
4) Weight: usually CB 45/50/55gsm; CFB 50gsm, CF47/50/55gsm
5) Color: blue, green, pink, yellow and white
6) Copy color of original: Blue image / Black image
7) Specs: sheets and reels size are both available.
10) Min order quantity: 1*20ft
11) Payment terms: L/C or T/T
12) Delivery date: within 30 days
Carbonless papers are bond papers which are been chemically coated to react when pressure is applied (from a pen, output printer, etc.) One coating, CB (coated back) consists of microcapsules containing colourforming dyes. Under pressure, these capsules rupture, releasing the dyes which are then absorbed by the second sheet, CFB (coated front and back). This pressure causes the following sheets to react in the same way until the last sheet CF (coated font) reached.
Carbonless papers are used for books or pads where multiple copies are required, eg invoice books, order books, application forms etc.